Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: spiderman 3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    spiderman 3

    I was reading on IMDB that in spider man 3 the main villians are going to be Sandman played by Thomas Hayden Church and Venom played by none other then the baddest mo fo actor today....none other then











    Topher Grace????

    040570sshow
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Dallasfan71's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2004
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: spiderman 3

    I don't think they'll be able to follow up on the second movie. It was the best.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: spiderman 3

    Topher Grace as Venom????????????????????????????/


    You HAVE to be kidding me.
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: spiderman 3

    "Topher" (Reinsert the Chris, buddy....Topher sounds gay) Grace just doesn't make a good Eddie Brock, in my opinion. Believe me, I've read the comics....no comparison.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: spiderman 3

    Im glad im not the only nerd on here who read the Spiderman comics.

    Eddie Brock was always a big dude, not some little weenie.

    I can see someone like Dolph Lungren playing him.

    They need like a huge, muscle-bound guy playin Venom.

    Is Carnage gonna be in this one?????
    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: spiderman 3

    "Nerd?" Oh well. I hadn't even heard that Venom was going to be in this one till I read this post, so I wouldn't think the producers would over-saturate the flick with another villian. But it would be cool to have Carnage as the villian for the whole film. However, if he lived up to his name as he did in the comic, the film would probably have to be rated R.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Diets17's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,291
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: spiderman 3

    Topher Grace is confirmed for the movie, and is suppose to be a villian. I didnt think that Vendom has been annouced as the villian in this movie though? Also, how many villians can there possibly be in one movie with Harry taking over the Green Goblin?

    Though would this suprised anyone if he was? Lord god, I never though Toby McGuire would make a good Spiderman. I really did like him though in the first movie, though the second movie I didnt like his performance. There was something off, though I did love Spiderman 2.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •